Will Coeur is a theatrical designer specializing in Lighting, Projection, and Sound Design. Will graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater from Southern Illinois University, and received his Master of Fine Arts Degree in Lighting Design from Western Illinois University. Will has worked in theatres of all shapes and sizes around the country. Favorite designs include Into the Woods (McLeod Summer Playhouse), Tosca (Opera Southwest), and Aladdin (Fulton Theatre).
- Production Manager, 9 to 5, 2020 [CANCELLED]
- Production Manager, The Wolves, 2020
- Production Manager/Sound Designer/Lighting Designer, Anon(ymous), 2019
- Production Manager, Chasing George Washington: A White House Adventure, 2019
- Production Manager/Lighting Designer, Climate Change Theatre Action: Lighting the Way, 2019