Tiffany is an actor, theatremaker and teaching artist who has produced and directed several nation-wide new play festivals and theatre actions through her companies Little Black Dress INK and Protest Plays Project. She is currently facilitating an inter-collegiate new play exchange titled Heal the Divide on Campus as well as leading a #TheatreActionVOTE initiative with several collaborative artists. Tiffany is a proud alum of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and the University of California Los Angeles, where she earned her MFA in Playwriting. Tiffany’s plays have been read and/or performed across the country, including Los Angeles, New York, D.C., and Minneapolis. She has presented at conferences both in the states and abroad, and is a contributing writer for HowlRound.com and the Los Angeles Female Playwrights Initiative. When she’s not making theatre, Tiffany is making memories with her husband and ISU faculty member, Cason Murphy, and their sons Finnegan and Daschle.
- Facilitator, ISU Student Fringe Festival, 2023
- Director, Our Community Carol: A Blueprint for a Play, 2020
- Writer, Our Community Carol: A Blueprint for a Play, 2020
- Cinematographer, Our Community Carol: A Blueprint for a Play, 2020
- Film Editor, Our Community Carol: A Blueprint for a Play, 2020