This is a view of the former Sanitary Building,
which became the second building known as Music Hall.
The Sanitary Building is seen at the lower right in this 1913 panorama of campus. The next building to be called Music Hall (the third Music Hall) is seen to the left, partly hidden behind the evergreen trees. To the right of Marston Water Tower is Central Building (later called Beardshear Hall).
photo from the Farwell Brown collection
This 1920 photo shows Music Hall (the second Music Hall) looking north from the southeast end of Lake LaVerne.