This is an 1870 view of central campus (facing NW) showing Old
South Hall in the center.
This was the first building to be called Music Hall. Old Main is visible to the right.
This is a portion of an aerial view of campus (facing NE) which at the bottom left shows the top of Old South Hall surrounded by trees. The Dairy building (located just east of Curtis) is the large building at top left.